Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

LITTLECRUM- WHERE ARE MY CARDS??!!??

U HAVENT BEEN ONLINE, AND ITS BEEN ALMOST 4 WEEKS NOW AND STILL NO CARDS!! I TRIED PMS BUT NO RESPONSE. I DONT WANT TO TAKE THIS TO THE BOARDS AND IM SURE YOU'RE A GOOD TRADER

YOU OWE ME

CULPEPPER PROS AND PROSPECTS JERSEY CARD
ANTHONY THOMAS PRESS PASS AUTOGRAPH
TRAVIS MINOR PRESS PASS AUTOGRAPH

THANKS ALOT
looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
-richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)

Comments

• Options
    Hey aren't those cards reposted for trade. List a little more info on the deal what was agreed on for your trade with Chris.This way there are no misunderstanding with this post ...........
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• Options
    i traded him a 2001 ud legends jersey marshall faulk bv60 and a torry holt 2000 ud graded jersey for the cards i listed before. i know he recieved the cards and now he hasnt send mine yet. i just saw the cards posted on the elder crums list!!!
    -richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)
  • Options
    HEAVYD5424,
    CHRIS WAS SICK FOR AWHILE AND HE FORGOT TO SHIP. YOUR CARDS ARE IN THE MAIL AND ON THE WAY.
    SORRY FOR HIS DELAY

THANKS
    RON
    THE CARD GOD IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NMMT ROOKIE CARDS
    IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • Options
    ok, thanks alot- i hope he is feeling alot better-

thanks alot ron
    -richie rich