Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

President George W. Bush autographed book "Decision Points" Price Drop to $85-$135

Please forgive my transgression by posting these in the Buy/Sell/Trade - Sports section, as I realize these are historical and not sports, but typically, there is a lot of cross collecting and I know many of you collect historical as well, and to be perfectly honest, I know more people will look at it here, than if I was to put it in the "autograph" forum. Last time I sold Presidential autographs here, I sold 20 Richard Nixon's in less than two hours, so I know there are several of y'all that collect this stuff.

I have a few autographed books available from former President George W. Bush. I have non first edition/first printing available for $100 delivered in the Continental US. I have first edition/first printing available for $150 delivered in the Continental US. Payments accepted via paypal. There are not signed on bookplates. They are signed directly on the books.

Authenticity guaranteed for life, if any were to ever fail authentication by PSA/DNA or JSA, I'd refund not only your purchase price, but also the standard authentication fee, doesn't get any better than that.

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Can he spell "W?"
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    One price drop to $85 for the non first editions, and $135 for the first editions. I won't price them any lower than that. If they don't sell, I'll just make customs out of them.

Good chance to get an authentic autograph from a former US President.

• Options
    Independence Day bumpage
  • Options
    Mike,

Got the book today. Unbelievable packaging, thanks!!!

Jasen
  • Options
    Jasen,

Glad it made it there safely. Enjoy the book!

Mike
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Nothing personal, but I would not take one if they were free.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Nothing personal, but I would not take one if they were free. >>

But they are not so there's no reason for your post. Adding political content to a thread is a great way to get the thread "Poofed". Not a very nice thing to do on the thread of one of the real nice guys on this board.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.