Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSHO: Last day of spring cleaning - flat rate box bulk deals

Well, I'm about done with collecting for now. Just don't have the time and, frankly, need the money for other things (tuition's probably going up 20% next year!). So a little house cleaning is in order.

Since I don't really have the time to parcel out individual coins any more, I figured I'd try bundling the bulk of what remains at a discount just to get it out the door.

First up, one USPS small flat rate box full to the brim with coins. - SOLD
Roughly $150 Krause value, most UNC, a wide variety with some old stuff to boot - but no silver. -- $60 delivered

Next, a USPS medium flat rate box pretty well stuffed. (rejiggered this one & lowered the price)
$300.80 catalog value - just for the items which are listed, again most UNC with a wide variety and just a bit of silver in this one. Plus, a few books, sets, banknotes even, some loose junk box stuff just for fun and whatever else I might find around that's loosely numismatic in nature and fits in there image Total list value probably closer to $350 -- $110 delivered

I'm looking at doing a banknote lot too, but haven't done the math yet. Any interest in that? It'd be mostly common stuff with a few oddball better things to make it worthwhile.

If no one bites right away I'll gladly rejigger the lots to fit your budget.

I'm already at a loss on these so no fee PayPal preferred - or add 3% for regular PP. US Checks & MO accepted as well. I always offer a full refund option.. but I'm not entirely sure how that'd work with lots like these.. needless to say, if you're not satisfied we'll figure out how to make things right.

Comments

• Options
    johnsim03johnsim03 Posts: 992 ✭✭
    PM sent...
    John C. Knudsen, LM ANA 2342, LM CSNS 337
    SFC, US Army (Ret.) 1974-1994
  • Options
    johnsim03johnsim03 Posts: 992 ✭✭
    Thanks for the great worldwide lot you sent me, Eric!
    John
    John C. Knudsen, LM ANA 2342, LM CSNS 337
    SFC, US Army (Ret.) 1974-1994