Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Poll For NBA Draft

Hey i made this poll to see what people think who should get in the NBA from college. Here are my picks. My picks are in order in what pick # I think they will be.

1: Jason Williams
2: Drew Gooden
3: Juan Dixon
4: Yao Ming " That chinese Guy thats 7'6"
5:Caron Buttler
6: Jared Jeffries
7: Steve Logan
8: Dujaun Wagner
9: Chris Wilcox
10: Amare Stoudimire
I collect basketball cards and Showdown basketball

Comments

• Options
    is Drew going pro ?

1) Jason Williams
    2) Juan Dixon
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    Yea he said hes going this year.
  • Options
    Yao Ming will probably go #1. That guy is sick...7'6" and can bomb threes! I'd like to see him in a Grizzlies uniform:

C: Yao Ming
    PF: Pau Gasol
    SF: Shane Battier
    SG: Michael Dickerson
    PG: Jason Williams

Bench:
    Stromile Swift.

That would be an exciting team to watch!
    CB4
  • Options
    That would be sweet. Him and gasol would be the 1-2 Punch
  • Options
    or even put Battier at a SG and Swift at SF..

now THAT would be sick :-D
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    nah.. cauz dickerson is really good, he has a VERY sweet jumper and he could benefit a lot from double teams on gasol or ming
  • Options
    It would be nice if they get yao ming and Chris Wilcox or Dan gadzuric. They will have so many big men.
  • Options
    The Grizzlies need to trade Jason Williams for another 1st round pick and then draft another guard. Jason Williams (Memphis Grizzlies) stinks.
  • Options
    Thay should trade the Grizz Jason Williams For the Duke Jason Williams so Duke Jason and Battier can play toghether and that will Be a nice combo
  • Options
    You are way off on Jarod Jeffries- He will prolly be a 2nd round pick
  • Options
    Maybe but some scouts like him alot and magazines say hes top 20
  • Options
    I think jefferies will go top 15, He might not be any good for 3-5 years but will still go pretty high.
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    On sporting news mag they say hes top 10
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    The only real problem with Jeffries is his weight (or lack there of). Damn, drink a few milkshakes fella.
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    Wilcox is still undecided... and u left out Lonny Baxter (prolly a late 1st round, early 2nd round pick)... Jason Williams is overrated and will be a bust in the NBA... he's too small and inconsistent... Juan Dixon SHOULD have been player of the year in college basketball... i can only hope my Wizards get one of the Terps... that would be a dream come true... Jeffries, in my opinion, is absolutely crazy for going pro... he's another bust... he got completely dominated in the NCAA tournament, especially by Maryland's big men... and that was COLLEGE BASKETBALL... he needs another year in college, same with my man Wilcox... STAY IN SCHOOL CHRIS!!!!
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Ming will go #1. He is by far the bast player in the draft. Heck he would have went #1 the last 3 years also. Jeffries shouldn't go in top 20. I wouldn't pick him till late 1st ealry 2nd. Jason Williams will go high but he isn't as good as some of the other players. Juan Dixon has the best chance other then Ming to be good in the NBA. I think the NBA still needs a farm type of system. That way they can draft and trade guys who otherwise won't play unless in practice. I think this because alot of these guys aren't ready. I also hope they put a age limit on when they can go pro. I like 20. To many kids go pro before they are even close to being ready. Heard something on Espn last night where the players union and NBA are close to signing a deal where a age limit would be created. If I was a NBA team I would trade my draft picks for some real players!!! These early birds need to stay in the nest.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    Yeah there definately should be an age limit, earlier there was all that stuff about LeBron James coming out of high school before he's even graduated. That's crazy. If the Grizz get Jason Williams from Duke in the draft what in the world will they do? Jason Williams and Jason Williams hmm image What the Grizz need would be a big guy to play center with Pau at PF since he's all skin and bones, lol. Especially since Big Country is retiring. If they do get JWill from duke they will need to trade Jason Williams that they got or Brevin Knight b/c there's not much need for 3 pretty good PG's and you really can't move any of them up to shooting gaurd. My prediction for the draft is the Bulls will get the #2 pick take someone then trade Jalen Rose for one of the other top picks that will produce about half as much as Jalen does. LOL just the way that the play it here in Chicago. imageimage oh well there's always next season image
  • Options
    1. Yao Ming
    2. Jason Williams
    3. Gooden
    4. Juan Dixon
    5. Dujaun Wagner
    6. Caron Butler
    7. Frank Williams
    8. Sam Clancy
    9. Logan
    10. Wilcox... if he leaves if not... maybe Jefferies
  • Options
    I think Jeffries will be a bust, He is not ready. Jeffries is too small and got beat up all year against bigger players, as someone already said he got schooled against Maryland. I think Jeffries could benefit greatly if he stayed 2 more years and hit the weights hard and gained 10-20 pounds. I like Wilcox a lot and would pick him and Gooden way before Jared. If Wilcox stayed another year I think he would be a 1-5 pick next year. Ming is a lot like Wang Zhi Zhi except way better.
    Just my 3 cents

Tommy

Oh and hopefully the Knicks dont blow their first round on a guy like Weis for about the 4th year in a row.
    Check out my Site
    AIM:IGotmadgame333
    email: cctjones@marshallnet.com
    ebay id-TimDwight83
    imagehttp://forums.collectors.com/attachments//Ricky.jpg">
  • Options
    anyone who passes on Dajuan Wagner or Juan Dixon will pay dearly. They in my opinion are the best people in the draft but i'm biased. But i think Wagner will be the next AI
    CU refs:
    funnyguy0015
    ejones06
    CLippers21fan
    Kbryant1

other refs:
    Lucky8906@aol.com ( 2 trans actions)
    pmpddyred@yahoo.com
    owen0000003 (aol sn 1 trans action)
    EZ T Chaney (AOL sn
    phillyfan36 (aol sn)

Quote "Only the Strong Survive " AI
  • Options
    Yea some people say wagner is next ai. And teams that need toughness and Players that never giveup they need Juan Dixon. He never gives up and hes a good sport. The Grizz or Caviliers need him. But i hope clippers get him. That ' ll be real nice and juan would be in his college colors.
  • Options
    1) Juan Dixon is my mayne and all but he will not go as high as you think. He is undersized and would be lucky to go in the first round. He does have the biggest heart and is the hardest worker and I think he will do well in the NBA.

2)CHRIS WILCOX WILL BE NASTY IN THE NBA!!!!! WATCH OUT BABY!
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.

• Options
    I hope juan does well. I really like him and would like to see him play alot.