Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Completion of #4 Kennedy Halves Cir Strikes Set w/Major Varieties!

giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
With the help of some nice folks, some of whom hang out hereabouts, I can say I have finally completed my

Kennedy Half Dollars with Major Varieties, Circulation Strikes (1964-Present)

Registry Set! The 1972-D No FG was the last open slot, and I'm glad even to obtain an AU53! I'd like to thank my producers, the director, my fellow actors, the Academy, and all the little people LeBron James snubbed the other day before he changed his mind.

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Options
    CalebCaleb Posts: 739
    But the question is.........

When the new edition of volume II of the Cherrypickers' Guide comes out, what additions will be made to the "Major Varieties" sets and will you still be 100% complete?image

Juest wondering image
  • Options

<< <i>But the question is.........

When the new edition of volume II of the Cherrypickers' Guide comes out, what additions will be made to the "Major Varieties" sets and will you still be 100% complete?image

Juest wondering image >>

You Clever Boy! image
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>But the question is.........

Juest wondering image >>

I'm sure he'll figure something out CALEB.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

Nice Set, Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Thanks AllCoinsRule and mas3387! I will probably never see #1 unless I get a lot richer ... and may lose #4 soon again, as Caleb presciently points out. Both are OK! The fun is in the collecting.
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks AllCoinsRule and mas3387! I will probably never see #1 unless I get a lot richer ... and may lose #4 soon again, as Caleb presciently points out. Both are OK! The fun is in the collecting. >>

I never said anything about losing fourth place only that depending on what the editors put into the Cherrypickers’ guide who knows if anyone will be 100% complete. Heck, I even doubt that our set will be 100% complete after the 5th edition comes out image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks AllCoinsRule and mas3387! I will probably never see #1 unless I get a lot richer ... and may lose #4 soon again, as Caleb presciently points out. Both are OK! The fun is in the collecting. >>

I never said anything about losing fourth place only that depending on what the editors put into the Cherrypickers’ guide who knows if anyone will be 100% complete. Heck, I even doubt that our set will be 100% complete after the 5th edition comes out image >>

Point taken ... but a high standing and 100% completion are pretty closely linked! Besides the new CPG edition, however, there are numerous other ways I (and most sets) could be knocked off our present rank. Hark! Is that the sound of a train? image
  • Options
    clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    I believe I have an extra 1971-D DDO FS-102 in MS66 if you are interested. I need a fair price for it.
  • Options
    Up to #3 now on the Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes, thanks to a couple of dear collector friends. Woo=hoo!
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Up to #3 now on the Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes, thanks to a couple of dear collector friends. Woo=hoo! >>

Number 3 image It looks like number 2 to me image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Up to #3 now on the Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes, thanks to a couple of dear collector friends. Woo=hoo! >>

Number 3 image It looks like number 2 to me image >>

There y'all go again ... image
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't ya just luv it! Varieties are fun.......can't wait for the new addition of CPG to see what new varieties we will be looking for!image
  • Options

<< <i>Don't ya just luv it! Varieties are fun.......can't wait for the new addition of CPG to see what new varieties we will be looking for!image >>

Yeah buddy! Stock up now, avoid the rush!