Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Collector's Club renewal ?

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my subscription is expiring soon and I'm trying to decide which way to go with regard to "free" gradings, either 6 or 15. I don't often have cards graded, but have now accumulated enough to cover the 15 gradings if I go that way. Question is, are these gradings for only standard sized cards? I have a couple of round discs, a waaay big Linette and a couple of panel cards to grade. Must I submit my "odd" sized cards under a separate submission...if so, what is the best way to do this in terms of bang for buck...does PSA offer specials on these odd cards?

Thanks,
Al

Comments

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Hi Al, I'm in the same boat....mine expires August 2nd and I'm trying to make up my mind whether to renew or not.....and believe it or not I'm also an Al. Alexander to be precise........oh well guess I'll have to decide soon.

al.
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al,

I think bang for buck is the 15 free submissions...? is, am I limited to only regular size cards. Guess I'll have to call CA.

BTW, my "Al" is for Allan.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Yes, all 15 need to be the same size holder. No mixing reg size and tallboy.

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    To clarify, you can submit standard-sized cards or tallboys on your membership free gradings. You just can't mix the two on the same order.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    What about the thicker memorabilia cards, I have about 20 I would like to encapsulate, but didnt know if PSA would do those with the sign-up voucher
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    If they are all going to be in the same size holder you should be fine. You could always check with customer service.