Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

4SC's website = 15% off and $5 flat shipping

Just wanted to give my fellow slab heads a heads up. Seems that 4SC is trying to get their website off the ground and this is a great way to do it IMO

Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle

Comments

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Sweet!!! Thx for the heads up
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    StatmanStatman Posts: 597 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip. I see the $5 shipping - where's the 15% off mentioned?
  • Options
    A link or info would be nice can't find "4sc" nor do I know what it is
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    linky

4SC = 4 sharp corners (get the pun?)
  • Options
    SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    I can't find anything about 15% off either. Is there a code or something to put in at checkout?
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • Options
    where is the 15% off? I need to finish my 77 set.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Hey Guys,

The discount shows up during checkout.

Edited to add: You would think they would advertise the 15% off though.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    Thanks again Mike!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    Thanks Mike! I am going to go complete my 77 set now!

Oh, that's right! Even with lower shipping and 15% off, Four Sharp Corners is still 30% over VCP Average. Just can't do it.

Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    This website is older then you think. Over 2 years ago they had stuff listed and I bought 2 cards from it. Then all of a sudden they stopped listing in the store and only did ebay. I guess they decided to put stuff back up on their store again.
  • Options
    ThoseBackPagesThoseBackPages Posts: 4,871 ✭✭

<< <i>This website is older then you think. Over 2 years ago they had stuff listed and I bought 2 cards from it. Then all of a sudden they stopped listing in the store and only did ebay. I guess they decided to put stuff back up on their store again. >>

im guessing with the escalating eBay fees they can save more money via their own site. add in that they have a pretty loyal following, i think its good to save both the buyers and themselves money
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    I think they are going to get killed with shipping fees on eBay so take all of the fees away and give to consumer. I like the thought but it is hard to drive traffic to your site. The last item I got from them stated door to door for 4.94.
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)
  • Options
    ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    I just placed an order and got the $4.94 shipping also. It did give me the 15% discount as stated.

Rodney

<< <i>I think they are going to get killed with shipping fees on eBay so take all of the fees away and give to consumer. I like the thought but it is hard to drive traffic to your site. The last item I got from them stated door to door for 4.94. >>

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I just got a 15% discount too. 15% of my order wasn't in the package. Now, after three days maybe I can get them to answer 15% of my emails.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I just got a 15% discount too. 15% of my order wasn't in the package. Now, after three days maybe I can get them to answer 15% of my emails. >>

Seriously?? I've never had one iota of trouble with them, and their CS has been great when I've needed them.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I just got a 15% discount too. 15% of my order wasn't in the package. Now, after three days maybe I can get them to answer 15% of my emails. >>

Seriously?? I've never had one iota of trouble with them, and their CS has been great when I've needed them. >>

I agree. Tracy is terrific. I guess this is a new offer. Last might it was 5% off, free shipping for orders over $50
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is 4SC giving 15% off, I do not see that on their web site?
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Old thread.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15