Home Sports Talk
Options

What a night! Another Mavs thread :)

thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
Been a fun evening. Just got back from taking the family to the American Airlines Center here in Dallas for the Mavericks game watch party. Great time, tremendous fans, and a NBA Championship. I don't love the Mavs nearly as much as I do the Rangers, but they are my favorite team. I was a season ticket holder for many years when their win total would be below 20. As my family has grown, I haven't been able to afford both Mavericks and Rangers tickets, so I have a Rangers package only, but we do occasionally make it up there. I was there for 2 games in the 2006 Finals against the Heat, and it was nice to get some redemption against them tonight. You could feel years of fan frustration washing away tonight at the AAC. It didn't feel quite as good as it did as when Neftali Feliz struck out AROD to get the Yankees monkey off our back in the ALCS, but a fun night it was. I usually like to share pictures in my threads, but I ran video phone tonight to get a bit more effect and I'm too tired to upload it. Maybe later this week I'll put up some coverage from inside the AAC and the celebration. It's probably quite bouncy video, as we were jumping around like fools, LOL. Way to go Mavs! Y'all made us proud(er) down here!

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments