Options
Nice Toned Newp!
Monstarcoins
Posts: 778
Im pretty fond of this one!
0
Comments
<< <i>Gosh, wait until you see it in hand first
I have seen it in hand and it was a heck of a lot more money than...Strange to watch coins go from hand to hand and see the ones that get burnt and the ones that made the big bucks.
AB
<< <i>Are the color saturation levels on this image true to what it looks like in hand
I finally got a chance to go sign for it at the post office today! Now I remember why I always regretted not buying this coin when I had a chance. I am sure we have all left a coin at a show or two that we regret. Luckily I got a second shot at this one. The sellers pics are way better than I could ever do but I can assure you that when Shane is done photographing this coin most would agree it has great MS67 potential. I wont be regrading it but will probably send it off to our good friends at CAC. So I guess to answer your question, no the pictures are not 100% true. This coin is much more colorful in hand.
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
"Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."
~Wayne