Options
Guess the grade. Franklin Half -- Update Grade In.
fcloud
Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
Grade in -- MS62FBL

Please give me your opinions.
Thanks!

Please give me your opinions.
Thanks!
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
0
Comments
bob
<< <i>Would you like to post a pic before we guess? Otherwise I'll say a nice XF
bob
The picture shows up for me.
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
<< <i>Why do you cover the date? >>
No special reason. I don't know if it was a tough one in FBL or not.
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
<< <i>My guess is its a 1963 P and id call it 64 Fbl or lower from the pic. >>
A 63p with bell lines like that?? That would be a prize indeed!
<< <i>Please give me your opinions.
Thanks!
63, no FBL.
Edit: Nevermind, I see that it's a 1950.
Franklin-Lover's Forum
I will go 65
MS62FBL
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
Steve
<< <i>Boy there tough on Frankies, and am I to believe its been there over 3 monthes?
Steve >>
I didn't send it in right away. They had it for 30 days.
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
<< <i>Do you agree with the grade? >>
I thought it would go 63 or 64 FBL. It must have a rub that I missed.
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
<< <i>Why do you cover the date? >>
yes, that makes it interesting. i wonder if theres a scratch there?
<< <i>
<< <i>Why do you cover the date? >>
yes, that makes it interesting. i wonder if theres a scratch there? >>
Farther down the tread I uncovered the date. I just didn't want the guess influenced by the date. I think 1950 has a bunch of FBL.
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay