Options
Philippine and WWII Book Collectors
Hello Philippine and WWII Book Collectors,
1. Mailbid XV is 433 lots and ends at Midnight PST the 14th of June. Please get your bids in now. The Sale has an excellent variety of both US and World collecting interest books and WWII history and operations. I have received bids from 63 bidders but I just counted 140 lots that have not received a bid yet. If no bids received as of the closing date, they will be offered to the current bidders at the Minimum. There are some great lots and buys still left. Next week I will have the current high bids for the sale onto my web site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/cookiejarpi/
Note two significant errors in Mailbid XV. Lot 269 is withdrawn and the number of pages in the book in Lot 320 is 272 pages, not 22.
2. Neil Shafer will update Municipal Bohol guerilla notes in the July issue of Bank Note Reporter so get the issue!
5. For those of you looking for the newly designed issues of Philippine Paper money, I have been told distribution has been restricted to employees only who then sell some to collectors. I will have a few of each of the new issues for this summer's Mailbid XVI which will be a full coin, token, medal, paper money, stamp sale. Get your consignments in to me now.
6. I still have Lyman Allen's last US/PI Catalogue, 6th edition, 2008-2009 available with a postpaid price in the USA at $25. Since Lyman sold the rights for future editions some 16 months ago, there has been no word on availability.
7. I also have available: "History and Mintage Philippine Counterstamped Coins 1828-1839" by Quint Jose MA. Oropilla Y Fortich, M.D. It is well researched containing original archival documents, many photos, and important information about counterstamped coins never before published. This is a large (9 1/2 by 12 1/2 inches) hardbound 225 page book weighing about 4 lbs for shipping. For any Philippine or Spanish Colonies collector having interest in this unique series, you need this book. Cost in the US is $120 plus $6 for insured book rate.
Thank you,
Ray Czahor
Cookie Jar Collectibles
Box 597
Columbia, MD 21045
Telephone: 301-604-9225 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 301-604-9225 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Email: cookiejarpi@verizon.net
1. Mailbid XV is 433 lots and ends at Midnight PST the 14th of June. Please get your bids in now. The Sale has an excellent variety of both US and World collecting interest books and WWII history and operations. I have received bids from 63 bidders but I just counted 140 lots that have not received a bid yet. If no bids received as of the closing date, they will be offered to the current bidders at the Minimum. There are some great lots and buys still left. Next week I will have the current high bids for the sale onto my web site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/cookiejarpi/
Note two significant errors in Mailbid XV. Lot 269 is withdrawn and the number of pages in the book in Lot 320 is 272 pages, not 22.
2. Neil Shafer will update Municipal Bohol guerilla notes in the July issue of Bank Note Reporter so get the issue!
5. For those of you looking for the newly designed issues of Philippine Paper money, I have been told distribution has been restricted to employees only who then sell some to collectors. I will have a few of each of the new issues for this summer's Mailbid XVI which will be a full coin, token, medal, paper money, stamp sale. Get your consignments in to me now.
6. I still have Lyman Allen's last US/PI Catalogue, 6th edition, 2008-2009 available with a postpaid price in the USA at $25. Since Lyman sold the rights for future editions some 16 months ago, there has been no word on availability.
7. I also have available: "History and Mintage Philippine Counterstamped Coins 1828-1839" by Quint Jose MA. Oropilla Y Fortich, M.D. It is well researched containing original archival documents, many photos, and important information about counterstamped coins never before published. This is a large (9 1/2 by 12 1/2 inches) hardbound 225 page book weighing about 4 lbs for shipping. For any Philippine or Spanish Colonies collector having interest in this unique series, you need this book. Cost in the US is $120 plus $6 for insured book rate.
Thank you,
Ray Czahor
Cookie Jar Collectibles
Box 597
Columbia, MD 21045
Telephone: 301-604-9225 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 301-604-9225 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Email: cookiejarpi@verizon.net
0