Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1940 D Washington Quarter with great luster...!

bidaskbidask Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
This date normally does not come with great luster but then I saw this one.....image

image

image
I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.




Comments

  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice coin. I don't recall what my 40D looks like. I will have to check it out next time I go to the SDB. I am nearly complete with my Dansco of BU 1932 to 1964 Washington quarters.


  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Nice coin. I don't recall what my 40D looks like. I will have to check it out next time I go to the SDB. I am nearly complete with my Dansco of BU 1932 to 1964 Washington quarters. >>

    great...that would be fun looking at...image
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.




Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file