Home Sports Talk
Options

What an AMAZING comeback by the MAVS

DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
Probably one of the best comebacks I have ever seen. GREAT GAME!
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Wow - I watched every minute of the game, until the Heat went up by 15 with 5 or so minutes left. I couldn't take anymore of the Wade-LeBron crap, so I shut the game off out of frustration. And I missed this!
  • Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>Wow - I watched every minute of the game, until the Heat went up by 15 with 5 or so minutes left. I couldn't take anymore of the Wade-LeBron crap, so I shut the game off out of frustration. And I missed this! >>

i almost stopped watching a game where the mavs had a 23 point lead over my blazers..we won!!! so since then i never stop watching!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Do what I do...put the game on for the last 10 minutes. That's when everything usually happens anyway.

I agree great game...for a Mavs fan. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

Thinking the game was over, I needed to make a phone call.

When I returned to my amazement, the game was over,

but the Mavs won, not the Heat!

Truly was in shock!

Do not leave your seats near the end of the 4th quarter when these two teams are playing! Wow!

rd
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You see this far too often. A team stops playing the other team and plays to run out the clock far too soon.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph