Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Pics from Raghib "Rocket" Ismail private signing- Had a great time with the former Notre D

Had a tremendous time today with former Notre Dame great Raghib "Rocket" Ismail. One of the most humble, down to earth athletes I've ever encountered. I spent about 2 hours with him today at a private signing to benefit the Ellis County Children's Advocacy Center. Rocket donated his time to help us raise money. Class act all the way. Thought I'd share some pics from the signing and of him signing the various items.

Here's the stuff before heading out to see Rocket:

Here's me and Rocket

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Great pics and glad it went so well.....but he doesnt look so fast
  • Options
    CWUCAT62CWUCAT62 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    Very Cool Mike. Wish I hadn't been so busy & sent you something to get signed. Looked like it was a success & that you had fun.
    Andre Dawson Super Collector, who also collects the following-
    *Baseball* HOF autographs, Harold Baines, Pete Rose, Joe Morgan & Seattle Mariners
    *Football* Seattle Seahawks, Kenny Easley, Steve Largent, Jon Kitna, & Brian Bosworth
    YouTube Channel link; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAyO141lGqcV2fEjt723jUQ
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing the pics Mike. Hope you were happy with the money you raised for the charity.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Looks like a great time Mike, love those mini helmets. Hope you raised a bundle!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    great stuff mike

rocket grew up in wilkes-barre about 40 minutes south of me, i went to college there. our school ran districts against him, everyone thought they were fast until he stepped on the track.

if you have an extra signed cards of him in ND garb and its available let me know.

good luck

fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, Fred, I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow night with pics of the ND items I have available from this signing. I've got extra cards and photos. I'm kind of worn out tonight so I'll get back with you tomorrow.

Mike

Buying US Presidential autographs