Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Set Registry HoF status question ???

Does anybody know the ans. to this Q.?

If you pass a set on the Registry that has rec'd HoF status, will you yourself be a lock for HoF?

Comments

• Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you pass a set on the Registry that has rec'd HoF status, will you yourself be a lock for HoF? >>

I don't know the qualifications but I do know passing a HOF set does not guarentee your set to be in the HOF. I passed HOF set 2 years ago and it was not upgraded to HOF status.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    54 is correct. HOF sets are selected based on the sets listed at the time, and just because you may pass that set does not mean you will be automatically cited the same way. Often times it seems they do not want to recognize the same issue again, even though it's a different set owner, instead chosing a different issue. This is actually good, because it prevents the exact same set from being bought and sold and monopolizing the HOF. It shouldn't be as easy as writing a check.
    When you are selected you are usually notified a few weeks before the announcement, and asked to keep it confidential.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't feel bad....Elvis was not the 1st one inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.image