Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

FREE STUFF! The MooseDog Memorial Give Away Event ***UPDATE - NEW STUFF ADDED 6/1 ***

It was just over a year ago we lost the original Moose Dog (see my avatar). Since she was such a giving dog, I thought it would be a good time to do another giveaway.

Going through a bunch of stuff, found a few "shiny/newer" things that probably aren't worth much but at any rate don't fit in well with the mostly vintage stuff I'm going to be selling. Probably will be more, but it's a start.

Just want to find new homes for this stuff. All these are offered FREE to anyone who wants them, single cards I'll ship on my dime in a PWE; bigger stuff just pay the actual shipping. I'll say limit of one lot per person, at least for a little while, but feel free to let me know if you are interested in multiple items, and if no one else claims them I'd be happy to send them to you.

Thanks for looking.

*** UPDATE: STILL AVAILABLE ***
Except for the Pistol Pete tape, the rest of these are free, including postage. They'll be sent in a plain envelope, though.

7) 2007-08 Fleer Ultra Hockey Ultra Uniformity #U-DP Daniel Paille GU Jersey card. ** CLAIMED - Steve **

9) Inaugural Interleague Game certificate Pirates vs White Sox June 30, 1997. Printed on cards stock JC Penny sponsor. Measures about 7'x12" has facsiimile autographs of Gene Lamont and Terry Bevington. Definitely not mint condition.

12) 1994 Marvel Universe promo sheet 8 1/2" x 11" not mint.

13) Pistol Pete's Homework Basketball VHS tape DRIBBLING. This will be $2.50 to ship.

*** NEWLY ADDED ***

14) 2006 Topps Heritage ('57T style) SPs - #80 Tim Hudson & #440 Bruce Chen

20) 25 SMR Sports Market Report Magazines (Jan 09-Feb 11, missing Feb 10). This will be $10.50 to ship. ** DONATED **

=====================================================================================

***THESE ARE GONE ***

1) 1998 Finest Basketball Dirk Nowitzki RC #234 non-protected PSA 9 *** CLAIMED - Sean ***

2) 2007 Goudey 400ct box of singles, not quite full, a few stars in penny sleeves and jersey insert cards of Glavine and Smoltz. *** CLAIMED - Jim V ***

3) Another near-full 400ct box of 2007 Goudey singles. Saw a Jeter and Holliday, Manny, so probably includes stars and SP. *** CLAIMED Doran ***

4) 400ct box of 2007-2008 baseball cards. Looks like mostly 2007 Bowman Heritage and 2008 Allen & Ginter and Topps Heritage (59T style) pack pulls. Not really sure what it in there, saw a few stars like Cabrera, Hamilton and some of the A&G gimmicks like Annie Oakley. Also 2007 Bowman Heritage Signs of Greatness Autograph Mike Thompson #SG-MT *** CLAIMED Split ***

5) 1962 Topps #46 Jack Baldschun PSA 8 (OC) *** CLAIMED Nat ***

6) 2006 Topps Chrome 50+ cards including Papelbon RC and saw a Halliday and a couple of refractors #79 an #82. Also see some Declaration of Indepence, a couple of Bonds and Mantle HR inserts. *** CLAIMED - Doug ***

8) 2007-08 UD Tundra Tandems #TT-DG Chris Drury/Scott Gomez 049/125 (wow, two big free agent busts on one card!) *** CLAIMED - JimR ***

10) 1987 Leaf Diamond King Roberto Clemente complete puzzle (unpunched). *** CLAIMED - Jim ***

11) 2002 Team Canada Olympic Bobbleheads - Brodeur & Sakic. Still in box, the box of the Brodeur is mostly broken but the plastic inside is fine. Take one or both. *** CLAIMED Steve ***

15) 2002 Fleer Maximum Power Ivan Rodriguez GU bat *** CLAIMED - John ***

16) 2004 Donruss Playoff Cliff Floyd World Series GU Jersey WS-33 62/97 *** CLAIMED - Nick ***

17) 2005 Fleer Wave of the Future Travis Haefner GU Jersey 559/610 *** CLAIMED - Nick ***

18) 2002 UD Sweet Spot Dave Winfield GU Bat #B-DW

19) 2002 Topps Archives Reserve Ed Mathews GU Bat Patch *** CLAIMED - Scott ***

Comments

• pm sent!

Thanks man you're great
  • pm sent

Thanks!
  • Charlie9Charlie9 Posts: 526 ✭✭
    PM sent.
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    PM sent
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    this stuff is going fast!

Nice gesture Moose

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    I love the picture of that dog. I own 2 Whippets and they are sweet dogs--Teddy Bear and Nelly. I felt really bad when MooseDog passed. My how time flies.
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses all, I'm catching up on all the PMs. Updated the list so far with CLAIMS. Keep 'em coming.

Mickey -

Whippets are so under-rated as dogs go. Everyone thinks they are high energy but nothing could be further from the truth, as you probably know. Provided you are willing to give up your couches and beds (who can resist that face, eh?).

We still have two others, who are MooseDog's daughters.
  • YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    Nothing for me. I just wanted to give you a image
  • I am with YogiBerraFan, I am not in for anything, but wanted to give you the big thumbs up. Also, sorry about the first MooseDog. I love most animals more than I even like most people!

Brian
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers
    1957 Disney Characters
    1965 Donruss Disneyland
    1966 Get Smart
    Brian
    Updated original list with a few more things I found.

• Thanks for the generosity Jerry, and I know moosedog is running around somewhere with my lost friends.
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

<< <i> I love most animals more than I even like most people!

Brian >>

Hey Brian - I hope I don't fall in that category!!!!

pm sent
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
    One last bump with some new items added - GU cards and a couple years worth of SMRs.

• jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    THANKS JERRY !!
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just came back from vacation to find a sweet 62 Topps PSA 8 waiting for me. THANKS!! This goes right into the set.

Nathaniel
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Jerry .. cards arrived today. Thank you so much! Stay Healthy.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭
    Kyle was very happy to see his new bobbles:

11) 2002 Team Canada Olympic Bobbleheads - Brodeur & Sakic.

The hockey nut was very excited to open them after school. Thanks Jerry!
  • benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    smr pm sent!!!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Can't thank Moosedog enough. Received a box of 07 Bowman Heritage and 08 Topps Heritages for my autograph hobby. Really appreciate it. MD is top notch.
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I'll join everyone else who has thanked him. 2 very nice jersey cards. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.