Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I pulled a decent MJ card over the weekend. Scans.

I pulled a 98-99 Topps Gold Label RED of Michael Jordan /100. I bust tons of 90's basketball and these cards are super togh to pull at 1:4900 packs. I know most of you guys collect older cards. I don't really collect new cards or old cards, i just like 90's basketball. And for me this is a pretty cool card. I also opened a 97-98 Flair Showcase box, which happened to hit a hot box with 8 Legacy cards and 16 row 0's. Check out the scans of those to if you want.

Comments

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    image Congrats on the MJ pull.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    Nice pull on the Jordan.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I dont know which one was better the Legacy /100's or the Jordan /100's. Especially that i pulled the Kobe,Drexler,Shaq and the Rodman.
  • Options
    If you got any Row 2s I could use #s 2,3,9,14,15,41,49. Also need Row 3 #75 & 77.
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1998 was the last year I bought newly released packs of basketball in any volume and for some reason I don't remember this particular series at all! image They are very cool looking cards. Congrats on a what seems like a tough card. image
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    The Jordan and Kobe are huge pulls. Kobe is about a $250 card raw and could sell for $700 if you can get it into a PSA 10 or BGS 9.5 slab. The Jordan is probably about the same but there aren't any sales of it in the last year so it could go for more. Shaq is probably a $50-75 card and Drexler around $15-$20.
  • Options
    nice pull, 90's bskball was my biggest rippin era,, i went crazy over the chrome when it first came out looking for that kobe ref, i think it was chromes 1st yr,, hmm, brain fart,, only got the kobe youth quake, gave all the Jordons to my son,,, j

edited to add, i still have an unfinished set of chrome for that yr, gave up on it for some reason
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pulls...image

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)