Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Topps!!!

Started ripping Topps product and building sets around 1983. All those years growing up the goal was getting 792 different cards. I just saw my next post would be number 792 and a voice in my head yelled Topps!!! I guess I am a sick man. Sorry, just thought I would share.

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it!

But I am old enough to be a 660 guy. image
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    and Mike ... I'm even less than that. Year I was born ... 533 cards. I remember 609.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    206 image
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

<< <i>206 image >>

Come on Ralph ... there are 525 cards in the T-206 set! HAHAHAHAHA
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    52imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>But I am old enough to be a 660 guy. image >>

I think there are a lot of 660 guys here, me included.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    44 plastic sheets to hold 792 cards. Thats what I remember.
  • Options

<< <i>44 plastic sheets to hold 792 cards. Thats what I remember. >>

So YOU were the one who put the cards back to back in those sheets! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭