Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1957 Franklin, PR69* (STAR)

An amazing one sided cameo. As you can see on the obverse, there is a strikethrough on the left of the bust above IN.

$550

Comments

• Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Nice coin!
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • coindudeonebaycoindudeonebay Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭
    Thanks and... Happy Memorial day... Is that the correct term to use? Should it be Somber Memorial Day?
    Still available.
    Offers?
    Bueller..... Bueller..........
    Will trade for bullion, or whatever you have that's exciting.
  • PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    Tomaska was trying to sell these on his T.V show @ 550$ i think ............

and they were not Starred !

he also said AGAIN that NGC has spent millions of dollars improving their plastic holders image
    Then this must be quite the bargain!!

Anyhow, price lowered to $500. I have to pay for my sons new sax and with the sale of this and my St. G, I'll come close, or at least it will make Mama happy!
  • very pretty coin. just dont have $500 to tie up in 1 thing right now.