Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

free submission ? about membership renewal

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
I managed to crack a slab today as it slipped out of my hand. My membership is up for renewal soon and along with it of course comes a certain # of free grading submissions. Any idea if I can substitute a reslab in lieu of a raw grading?

Tks,
Al

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i dont think so. has to be the same type of sub as all the others, just like all the other subs. you can mix tall boys, patches, reslabs etc with your freebies. psa rule of thumb on all sub forms is that all cards must be both the same service level and the same slab type.

on the other hand why would you want to use a free sub for a reslab? considering that they let you sub cards up to a $500 declared value and the turnaround time is usually 5-10 days that would seem like you are wasting a little "money" or bang for your membership buck.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The card happens to be a 1955 Topps Ted Williams PSA 8...and I don't have that much raw to sub.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    if you dont have that much raw to sub then why renew at all. i would just send your reslab in before your membership expires.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

<< <i>The card happens to be a 1955 Topps Ted Williams PSA 8...and I don't have that much raw to sub. >>

That means it is a good excuse to buy some cardsimage