Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Psa and grading Vintage Concert tickets

Does anyone know the particulars of Psa grading Concert tickets ? I am thinking about possibly acquiring a few concert tickets from the 60's like the one below and was wondering the specifics of grading tickets like these.

Comments

• Options
    $30 each.
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    Wait until there is a 50 percent off ticket special. They usually run one once or twice a year and its been a few months since the last one so there should be one soon. I've found that they will pretty much grade any ticket you send. I love the tickets in the psa slabs with all of the details of the event on the flip. I've had everything slabbed from presidential inauguration tickets to some show that I saw in HI when I was on my honeymoon.
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the information gentlemen. I dont suppose you have to be a Psa member to send in tickets do you ?

• Options
    The last special was for modern (1980-present) tickets only. Anything from the 1970s or earlier was still $30.

If you have modern tickets to grade, they can be sent in using the 6 or 15 free submissions that come with a yearly collector's club membership. They will not grade vintage tickets this way.

I know you do not have to be a member to send in autographed tickets. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you also do not have to be a member to send in unsigned tickets. Probably best to call customer service on Tuesday to double check.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on a vintage ticket special, as I feel that $30 per is just way too much to grade a ticket....