Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

AUCTIONS ENDING 5:30 TO 7:30 TODAY!!! Centered 61 Pirates team card, 1971 billy williams in PSA 9 AN

Click on the link below to some great auctions!!!~

Free shipping to all board members who mention this post.

Thanks
Mark

Link to auctions
Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi

Comments

• Nice cards.Great seller. Good luck with your sales.
  • TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    thanks for the good words Ahkemd!

to the top for the mid-week crowd!

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Topps29Topps29 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Nice 71T's Baseball! Did you pull these from unopened material? I guess asking if you have any raw 71T NM or better would be out of the question???

<< <i>Nice 71T's Baseball! Did you pull these from unopened material? I guess asking if you have any raw 71T NM or better would be out of the question??? >>

I bought them individually from a few different people. I do have some raw in solid nrmt condition i would be interested in selling. I can send you a list tonight or tomorrow if intersted. probably 20 or so. just email me at jjtmmw@aol.com and let me know. when I submit cards from 1971 to be graded I'm looking for nm/mt or mint cards due to tha cost of grading and then the resell value. Nrmt is not cost efficient for me.

To the top for the Friday crowd. just 36 hours to go and many good deals still to be had!

ttt for the last minute crowd

Thanks to all that bid and took advantage of the free shipping!