Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

NGC MS66 1861-1865 Cleveland OH F-1750-1a Token,NGC MS65 CINCINNATI Token F165DW-5A

two nice looking merchant tokens...I do not know much about these, purchased them from a board member a while back just because they are great to look at....

the Cleveland token shows hints of its original color on both obv and rev...this is a Chas. W. Stearns token....my pictures do not give this token its due, I cannot seem to capture its really nice color...
asking $295 OBO...shipping is 1st mail with tracking and I will pay for that...full money back return if not satisfied within 7 days of delivery...7 days starts from when the USPO shows online delivery..payment by money order or personal checks...personal checks must clear first
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Cincinnati token shows a nice light brown color with no issues, the obv shows a number 5, with rim writing, the obv shows the old style eagle with very nice details...my pictures do not give this token its due, I cannot seem to capture its really nice color...asking $295 OBO..shipping is 1st mail with tracking and I will pay for that...full money back return if not satisfied within 7 days of delivery...7 days starts from when the USPO shows online delivery..payment by money order or personal checks...personal checks must clear first
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you need more pictures let me know...I will do my best to get capture the real beauty of these 2 tokens...thanks

Happy Memorial Day to all the men and women that gave their all and Happy Memorial Day to all the current troops and those that have served..

Comments

• Options
    ttt Blessings to all troop that have given their all, Blessings to all of our troops who are away from their loved ones, Blessings to all that have served with pride in defending the RED,White and Blue
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Tokens! image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i grew up in Euclid, Ohio which is an adjacent suburb of Cleveland and graduated from HS with Chuck Stearns. i wonder if this is an ancestor of his??