Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

$5,000 bonus

$5,000 finders fee if you put a seller in touch with Laura and she buys a gem PCGS bust dollar for my set from that seller. Just have the seller mention your name when he intially calls about the deal.

Comments

• Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    I cannot help other than keep this up top.

enjoy your Memorial Day ou & Yours.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rare coin wholesalers has an 1799 NGC65 for sale on CC but it doesn't look up to your standard fro the photo IMHO compared to your Trade Dollars. If you like it from the photo I can forward the info on to Laura. image
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    How about $100 for a *bump*

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Rare coin wholesalers has an 1799 NGC65 for sale on CC but it doesn't look up to your standard fro the photo IMHO compared to your Trade Dollars. If you like it from the photo I can forward the info on to Laura. image >>

That's one of the dates not needed for my collection - and the odds are lower that an NGC coin that's in a dealer's inventory would be of sufficient quality for my set. Odds are higher that a collector's coin off the market for a while would be of the quality that I'm looking for.... so beat the bushes with friends who collect, not dealers' wares.
  • Options
    or you could call Laura yourself.....am i missing something here?
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>or you could call Laura yourself.....am i missing something here? >>

I talk to Laura most every day [we're partners in Legend]. I know what's in auction, what's on the bourse floor and what's in dealers' inventories. What I don't know is what's in your neighbor's set, what's in your golf buddy's collection - or maybe your father in law. If you direct their coin my way, there's $5k in it for you - a nice sweet deal.
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    I assume this is the set you're referring to: LINK
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the BST really has a wide range of price points.

good luck in finding your coin.

PS You don't need luck.
    LCoopie = Les