MACAU
emgworldwide@gmail.com
Cell: 512.808.3197
EMERGING MARKET GROUP
PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer

Comments

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    So we can start the whole manipulation process all over again just like they did for Silver. Platinum and Palladium are not rising fast enough for them. Possibly bad for collectors for newly released Platinum Proofs. I don't know. Someone else?
  • Options
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    it has ceratinly helped platinum today.
  • Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Using it to suck you in........ then drop the hammer on you later.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    I did get burned on the 08 W$50 Proof Platinum when Platinum fell to from $2300 to $800 an ounce.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did get burned on the 08 W$50 Proof Platinum when Platinum fell to from $2300 to $800 an ounce.

I got burned the same way on a couple of 4-coin Platinum Proof Sets. I held onto them in hopes that after they got pulled, the Mint wouldn't re-offer their remaining inventory at the lower prices later. Wrong guess. It would've been pretty cool though - to have some coins in the 800 mintage range. You can't win them all, dang it.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Since they recently, repeatedly raised them on silver, t almost seems like they are forcing investment from one metal to another. Interesting that JPM started to load up on plat just a short time before this happened---------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree