Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking to do a little trading!!! Some nice stuff, check it out!

Have a few nice rookie cards available.... Who's interested?

Pictures available upon request.

Baseball:

1958 Topps Roger Maris RC (GREAT condition)
(2) 1989 UD Griffey RC's (Mint)
1992 Topps Traded Nomar Garciaparra RC PSA 9
1992 Topps Traded Nomar Garciaparra Gold RC PSA 9
1993 SP Derek Jeter Foil RC (Mint)
1994 SP A-Rod Foil RC (Mint)
1995 Bowman's Best Vladimir Guerrero Blue Refractor RC (Mint)
1999 Topps Traded Josh Hamilton RC Auto (MINT)
1999 Topps Traded Josh Hamilton RC PSA 10
(4) 2001 SP Authentic Mark Teixeira RC's #/1500 (3 PSA 10's & 1 PSA 9)
2001 SPx Mark Teixeira Auto RC #23/1500 (#23 was his college number and number with the Rangers and the USA baseball team. It's his preferred number.)

Basketball:
1980 Topps Bird/Magic RC (MINT)

Football:

1981 Topps Joe Montana RC PSA7
1981 Topps Joe Montana RC (Mint/NM)
1982 Topps Lawrence Taylor RC (Mint)
1984 Topps John Elway RC (Mint/NM)
1986 Topps Jerry Rice RC (NM)
1986 Topps Steve Young RC (NM)

Lookin for anything nice/cool with equal or greater value.... preferably Baseball or Football. Let me know what you have.
www.arcticcrush.com

Comments

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Need to turn your pm's on,got a scan of that Bird/magic?
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    Just did, thanks. I'll get you a scan
    www.arcticcrush.com
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    get a photobucket.com account (free) to host your scans and post some in this thread. I'd be interested in seeing what you've got.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    If this is the atrain from SCF... I had multiple dealings with him and they were all positive.

I can't check since I've been banned on there for listing unopened material which I ended up selling here twice as fast.....,
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    PM sent on Maris & Hamilton.
    Hook'em
  • Options

<< <i>If this is the atrain from SCF... I had multiple dealings with him and they were all positive.

I can't check since I've been banned on there for listing unopened material which I ended up selling here twice as fast....., >>

Theres always 2 sides to every story,your and the truth,lol.Carry on young fella.
    U FOLD<I WIN
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Options
    I'd be careful of the "Jack" guy... has "Phil Ivey" as his listed name, and I somehow find that hard to believe.

Anyway hide behind a random username and a poker players name kid, I posted saying if this was the same person that I've had positive deals but can't check, way to ruin it a$$hat

Feel free to reveal who you are, or you can cower behind your computer and talk all the smack you want "Phil Ivey"
  • Options

<< <i>If this is the atrain from SCF... I had multiple dealings with him and they were all positive.

I can't check since I've been banned on there for listing unopened material which I ended up selling here twice as fast....., >>

So it is not just eBay and here that you have been known to break the rules? I am shocked.
  • Options
    Sorry that their corrupt site owner doesn't want unopened material listed for sale, I actually spoke with and have information from a "community manager" over there about it and he actually approached me telling me he tried but couldn't get me unbanned (I'm happier here overall anyway without useless posts like yours).

Seriously hmag, tired of your posts, this guy has already posted negatively on multiple threads about me... Especially after I tried to say I've had good dealings with someone.

Feel free to read your pm, because I'm not only annoyed by your constant NAGGING (da mn don't you have a wife for that?) but I'm in some ridiculous pain that doctors can't even tell me what from and not in the mood to deal with your BS, I've been getting 3-4 hours of sleep for the past month and I'm sure you've seen that in some of my posts that I'm getting annoyed much more quickly............................ And don't think it's just on the forums either

Thing is, yeah... I can be an ass, and I am most of the time, but I get my cards shipped out next day and well protected and I've never had a negative when it comes to transactions.... I had about 80 on SCF in a couple months, 0 negatives, never an issue... But posting unopened boxes (I did it multiple times about 2 months apart because sorry I forgot about little rules on separate forums) is against the dictator's rule over there (Enigma I believe?), the one guy who deals with the bans is a complete hillbilly and an idiot, had terrible grammar and was ignorant to every issue I brought up, and I know several of the mods are completely fed up (VOLUNTEERING) and being told they aren't doing enough.
  • Options

<< <i>Sorry that their corrupt site owner doesn't want unopened material listed for sale, I actually spoke with and have information from a "community manager" over there about it and he actually approached me telling me he tried but couldn't get me unbanned (I'm happier here overall anyway without useless posts like yours).

Seriously hmag, tired of your posts, this guy has already posted negatively on multiple threads about me... Especially after I tried to say I've had good dealings with someone.

Feel free to read your pm, because I'm not only annoyed by your constant NAGGING (da mn don't you have a wife for that?) but I'm in some ridiculous pain that doctors can't even tell me what from and not in the mood to deal with your BS, I've been getting 3-4 hours of sleep for the past month and I'm sure you've seen that in some of my posts that I'm getting annoyed much more quickly............................ And don't think it's just on the forums either

Thing is, yeah... I can be an ass, and I am most of the time, but I get my cards shipped out next day and well protected and I've never had a negative when it comes to transactions.... I had about 80 on SCF in a couple months, 0 negatives, never an issue... But posting unopened boxes (I did it multiple times about 2 months apart because sorry I forgot about little rules on separate forums) is against the dictator's rule over there (Enigma I believe?), the one guy who deals with the bans is a complete hillbilly and an idiot, had terrible grammar and was ignorant to every issue I brought up, and I know several of the mods are completely fed up (VOLUNTEERING) and being told they aren't doing enough. >>

Your candy ass being in pain does not excuse the fact that right after calling someone out for breaking a rule you break yourself all you can do is complain that someone caught you. You accuse a member of shilling his own auction. You put a spin on everything like you do not bring these problems on yourself. Fact is you were banned for breaking a rule over there, don't try and blame everyone else.

• Options
    All PM's replied to.... scans are here. Will provide photobucket link in 2 seconds.

Sean - I do remember that..... that was a while back right? Thanks for saying the nice things!
    www.arcticcrush.com
  • Options

<< <i>All PM's replied to.... scans are here. Will provide photobucket link in 2 seconds.

Sean - I do remember that..... that was a while back right? Thanks for saying the nice things! >>

It was for the Manning RC's
  • Options
    Digicat - Thanks for the photobucket idea..... here's the link to my album of the cards in this thread.

http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc518/arcticcrush/Cards/
    www.arcticcrush.com
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Still interested in that bird/magic scan.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    Beck6Beck6 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    Registry Sets:
    T222's PSA 1 or better
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭

<< <i>Still interested in that bird/magic scan. >>

From his Photobucket.

Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    Hey, thanks Tedw9 and Beck6!!!!! I appreciate the help. Will respond to all pm's right now.
    www.arcticcrush.com
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    pm sent
  • Options
    Bump and PM's all replied to
    www.arcticcrush.com
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Is the Bird/Magic/Erving scan the same card that was referred to in the opening post as "mint"?
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    The bird/Magic has printing spots but that's the only thing wrong with it. Corners and edges are sharp. Anything else seen is just from the scanner or the sleeve.
    www.arcticcrush.com
  • Options
    Still have most of these cards for those interested?
    www.arcticcrush.com
  • Options
    I am interested in the 93' sp jeter,94 arod,81' montana psa 7,99 topps auto hamilton,58 maris.
    I have 50-80s baseball football to trade,stuff like 1933 goudy Babe ruth,61' fleer jack kemp email me at joe89088830@cox.net with the pics and the price you want in trade.
    thx Rc
  • Options
    RC - Just sent you an email
    www.arcticcrush.com