Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1991 Topps Doug Drabek White Border/Frame Error PSA 9 Pop1 No 10s

Asking $125 obo

One of the scarcest "junk era" error cards from Topps' run. Common version shows a black inner photo frame on front. Only a tiny portion were produced with the white photo frame. Note: There is no tiffany or Desert Shield parallel to this card, this is truly one of the scarcest modern Topps variations!

The only copy to receive a PSA 9 MINT grade. No 10s or BGS 9.5s. Raw examples (usually looking at 8s at best) sell between $60-low and $100-high.

My Error & Variation Blog

Collecting Robin Ventura and Matt Luke.

Comments

• Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>one thread per person >>

Just for the heck of it I did a search on threads started and these are the numbers I came up with.

Total threads started from jacksoncoupage on the BST section = 9 (2009 to 2011).

Total threads started from Sean1125 = 28 on the BST section (Nov 2010 to May 2011).

• Options
    I'm sure you also pay attention that I let my threads fall off page 1 due to certain posts or things in them then reopen a new one.

Do your searching though

Edited to add...

I don't keep 2 threads on the first page unless one of them was not bumped or posted on by me.
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm sure you also pay attention that I let my threads fall off page 1 due to certain posts or things in them then reopen a new one.

Do your searching though

Edited to add...

I don't keep 2 threads on the first page unless one of them was not bumped or posted on by me. >>

Pointing out that a long standing member that has given tons of info to this board has barely posted on this board where you have posted much more then him.

And you have posted multiple items in different threads on the same day as well (which the post you linked to at the top of the page says your not supposed to do).

need 1000 Ultra Pro Platinum 9 Sheet Pocket Protectors... Sunday May 22, 2011

ONE HOUR LEFT... Bryce Harper Green Variation Sunday May 22, 2011

So before you try and be the board police make sure you follow the rules as well.
  • Options
    Gratz you caught me being a hypocrite, I hope you feel accomplished.
  • Options

<< <i>Gratz you caught me being a hypocrite, I hope you feel accomplished. >>

So like keyword spamming your eBay auctions, the rules only apply to others?
  • Options
    I have no problems with key word spamming in auctions, that's why I do it.

If others will and nothing happens to them I might as well do it too (That card sold for about 30% higher than similar ones)

I saw these 2 threads on the top of the page together, as I said in my other post... I let mine fall off the first page before making another (Typically do to debilitating posts like yours)

Gotta run, getting an xray done today and MRI done Friday, if you don't like me don't buy from me I have plenty that do.
  • Options

<< <i>I have no problems with key word spamming in auctions, that's why I do it.

If others will and nothing happens to them I might as well do it too (That card sold for about 30% higher than similar ones)

I saw these 2 threads on the top of the page together, as I said in my other post... I let mine fall off the first page before making another (Typically do to debilitating posts like yours)

Gotta run, getting an xray done today and MRI done Friday, if you don't like me don't buy from me I have plenty that do. >>

I had no intention of stirring up anything.

In the future, if I had a handful of baseball variations for sale, I would make a single thread including them all. Just as if I had a batch of football variations for sale, I'd make one separate thread that contains them all. I would definitely NOT list each one individually, these two were exceptions.

Since there aren't separate BST forums for each sport, I figured that two entirely different types of collectors would be interested in these items. Also, it would be hard to fit both items into the title without forfeiting what info makes them appealing to those who may be looking for such cards.

Hope that sounds fair.
    My Error & Variation Blog

Collecting Robin Ventura and Matt Luke.