Home Sports Talk
Options

Mavericks comeback - Unreal!!!

This game was lost. What an amazing run by Dirk and the Mavs to pull this game out. What a big win!!! I can't recall seeing a better comeback in a playoff game. This is how Dirk gets rid of that playoff choker rep.
Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

Comments

• Options
    it seems like the 2 biggest playoff chokers james and dirk have really surprised this postseason
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe that Dirk has gotten better in his 13th? year.... but he has... unbelievable.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Down 15 with 5 minutes to play is a great comeback.
  • Options
    halfcentmanhalfcentman Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I can't believe that Dirk has gotten better in his 13th? year.... but he has... unbelievable.
    John >>

Dirk Nowitzki is cementing his legacy with regards to his entrance into all-time NBA greats. A title would even be sweeter.

This guy is only 32-33 years old. Top 15-20 of all time? I don't think it's a reach.