Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

eBay: 1969 Topps Baseball set break incl. PSA Mantle, Ryan, Mays.

just a heads-up, from the 1969 Topps BB set i have listed a total of 350 different raw examples followed by 38 PSA graded cards all closing during the holiday weekend, May 28-30....the last 3 cards on Memorial Day evening, PSA 7 Mantle (yellow letters), PSA 8 Ryan nicely centered, and PSA 9 Willie Mays, sweet and minty as the day it came out of the pack.

anyone have any questions, please drop me a PM......you may use the link in my sigline to visit the auctions and good luck if you choose to bid.

i'll bump this up periodically as a reminder, thanks very much one and all.

Comments

• Options
    bbuckner22bbuckner22 Posts: 1,028
    Jeff,

You are not even gonna give us a link? Good luck with the Mays and the others.
    1969 set break

Never mind, I failed to look at the bottom of your post. At least I gave you a late evening bump!
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    all good bro. thanks for your support. i can truly appreciate how much work and effort must go into breaking an ENTIRE set with regularity. you've earned my respect for sure.

• Options
    bbuckner22bbuckner22 Posts: 1,028
    You haven't even gotten to the hard part yet, wait until after the auction ends and you have to send out 50-60 packages the next day
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    that part i've done before. no problem.
  • Options
    50-60 ain't too bad image

Good luck that Mays should bring some nice $$$$$$$
  • Options
    Hump Day Bump Day.....thanks to the board members who have participated so far, and best of luck to you.
  • Options
    Some nice cards!!
  • Options
    Is everybody in? Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin.
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    WINNING! image
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    one more holiday bump, all done tonight incl. the PSA graded cards.

good luck and thanks.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    A little bump for a good seller ... take a look at that Mays ... ending in less than 10 minutes.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.