Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Pricing question on Star Wars cards.

What does the average PSA 9 or PSA 10 sell for? What about low POP's? I have what I think is a complete set through all the series and wanted to know if it would be worth it to grade some for 9's and 10's.
Thank you,
Bob
ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Hey Bob. I know first series 10's go for about $75-$200 and up depending on rarity. All '77 series after between $30-$100 depending on the population also. Stickers are a lot more for 10's. I would say most 9's would be worth $10-$20 except for low pop's could go up to $40 or more?? I am not an expert but I dabble with them and have opened 3 boxes with 2 of the boxes cards going to PSA soon. I would say grade all the possible 10's for the 1st series and the #1 card is worth a good amount in a 9 as well.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Hey kingbeewax, thanks for the info. This is what I was looking for. I guess I need to be real selective because of these colored borders being so easily chipped. I did not realize how off center these cards are........
    Thanks again,
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    No problem Bob. Good luck with the cards and keep this board posted if you grade any if you'd like.