Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

How do I delete a set from the registry?

I started a set a while back and changed my mind a few months later. Now I want to delet that set from my registry. How?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    sonoranmonsoonsonoranmonsoon Posts: 2,078 ✭✭
    First hit the "delete all coins from this set" button. Then go through the "commit" process. Once you are done with that, you will be asked if you want to delete empty sets. Say yes, and poof, it is gone.

When I first wanted to get rid of some sets, I made the mistake of retiring the sets. Now I can never use those coins if I change my mind and want to start the set again.
  • Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. But there is no "delete all coins from this set" button on the set page.

It has a "Retire Set" button and a "Retire Set and Inventory" button.

It also has "Report a cert that should match this composite" button and a "Default Sort" button.

That's all.
  • Options
    sonoranmonsoonsonoranmonsoon Posts: 2,078 ✭✭
    Scroll down further. It is a bit below the "retire set" option. It is in the group of links that start with "Add best possible coins" and "delete checked coins from set". The group of links is right above your coin listings.
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>First hit the "delete all coins from this set" button. Then go through the "commit" process. Once you are done with that, you will be asked if you want to delete empty sets. Say yes, and poof, it is gone.

When I first wanted to get rid of some sets, I made the mistake of retiring the sets. Now I can never use those coins if I change my mind and want to start the set again. >>

--------------------------------------------------------

E-mail Set Registry. Explain your situation. They will delete the set and free up your coins.

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    coinman1889coinman1889 Posts: 89 ✭✭
    You can ask the registry to reactivate a retire set if you want to delete the coins from that set and use them again in another active set.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Give me your user name and password and I'll delete the set for you! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards