Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

gonna need some help

Hi All. I have a couple of ladies thaqt are going through a rough patch. They have a bunch of Foreign coins and I know nothing about the darkside. It wont be til next week before I get to see them. I will post up after I get some shots of them. I am doing this as a favor for a friend. no profit on my end just helping some friends out.
thansk alll.
Posative Transaction as Buyer: Aherensdad, cwazzy, ciccio, mkman,dropdaflag

www.NebraskaSilverCoins.com

Seller, SamByrd, HTubbs

Comments

• Options
    Okay then, I look for your post next week.

Note: If you happen to see U.S Philippines issues (Filipinas on one side, United States on the other), post them here as well, since lightsiders typically don't consider them to be United States coinage, though they very much are.
  • Options
    Just found out that I am going to see these coins tomorrow AM. I guess there is a 2 gallon jar full of coins and a 1 shoebox full of paper money as well. I am just a little excited. image

Seller, SamByrd, HTubbs
  • Options
    HI All Here is the deal. This is just the first of many I guess. I have not sween all the goodies yet but this is what was thrown out to me this AM. These two ladies have a coin collection that is in a suit case. and a two gallon jar and who knows what. These are all her uncles coins and Pat and her mom got it all. The problem is that they are it a tight stretch and are in need of money. I told them I will help them out anyway I can. What are friends for. I ask any of you that know the Darkside to offer up fair deals as these are all for sale. They just need money. I know a few of these are silver. contact me with offers. Thanks All. Also She has a watch that is a Elgin Pocket Watch With the original tag on the inside door that is original to the watch. She would like to see what the value is of it. Thanks Again Folks.

There is alos a little 90% US coin Silver too 1922 Peace, 4 Dimes one is a 1906 Barber.

Seller, SamByrd, HTubbs