Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1976 Star Trek Packs GAI Graded Topps Value?

I purchased a full box with all the packs graded by GAI and I will have 3 of the display boxes as well. Wondering if I should sell the whole box with all the packs graded or should I break up and sell individually? Any thoughts? Also got some King Kong boxes...

The Star Trek packs have 7 packs graded GAI 9, 5 GAI 8.5, 14 GAI 8, and 10 GAI 7.5.

Comments

• Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323
    Afternoon,

Just my opinion, but the only way your going to recoup/make any money on this is if you break everything up and sell over time.
    Just my 2 cents! With the Vig I'm figuring your at about $850 on this lot.

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Neil. I was thinking that. With the vig I paid $757 plus shipping...which is over $70 for this and the other 13 items I purchased. I'm thinking of breaking up the packs and sell them and the display boxes and sell the 2 full King Kong boxes starting at 99 cents each on ebay. One box will have 4 graded packs and then I will hopefully sell the other 32 packs indivdually. I know there is a decent market for the Star Trek packs and I might open one or two as PSA 8's go for decent prices, and 9's and 10's could be through the roof. I wanted the GPK box too but I did not want to overpay and I just got one for 900 I should get this week. I will be opening every pack of those. I'll keep this board posted when I have the Kong and Trek packs on feebay