Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Steinbrenner Letters blocked by Yankees from Hall of Fame

I was told that this is the correct forum for this post.

Looking for Yankees Indians tickets in Cleveland or Ny
Mike S

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    That listing needs a LOT of work. The picture is basically worthless and the description contains no letter content.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    I agree, but I am limited in what I can say or show. The buyer can view the letter prior to the sale.
    Mike S
  • Options
    Thanks sounds great
    Mike S
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭
    Just saw on the Net 54 board that someone has spammed these Steinbrenner letters for sale to at least 14 members whose email addresses appear in their postings...

I know I am bumping this TTT but I think it's obvious that the owner of these letters is somewhat desparate to move them (at un-reasonable prices no less).

Why would the HOF have any intestest in these (I doubt they ever did)?

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Mike S
  • Options
    why are you spamming craigslist as well
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How is it spam to send 14 emails to baseball collectors who purchase memorabilia? REALLY >>

If they haven't expressed any interested in actually purchasing the letters, then sales emails are spam.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    zero feedback to boot.
  • Options
    Sounds like a fair price
    Mike S
  • Options

<< <i>She is upset at the Yankees and wants me to sell her letters. I will do whatever is necessary to notify collectors, such as yourself, to get the word out. If that means being bashed by a couple of forum bullies, well so be it. Remember I've already had to deal with Lonn Trost. >>

First time I've been called a bully (a "forum" bully no less)
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Joining the board just to promote your items for sale without any interest in participating in adding to the community at large is the definition of spam.

Go somewhere else.
    1957: PSA 8 +
    1974: PSA 8 +
    1975-1979: PSA 9+
  • Options
    Mike S
  • Options
    curious why owner of these letters had no thought of selling these while Steinbrenner was still alive & winning championships?

hmmmm

IMF
  • Options
    Mike S