Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

Linda McCartney: Life in Photographs Signed by Paul McCartney $1,500

Just arrived from TASCHEN. This is a very very luxurious and large SOLD OUT edition. Limited to 750 signed copies. $1500 delivered. Check or money order preferred. Paypal add 4%.

This edition has been sold. I do have two sealed versions that I would offer for $1549 delivered.....PayPal add 4%.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Nice way to double your money. Good luck with the sale.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    magikbillymagikbilly Posts: 6,780
    Wow, that is a lot for Macca IMHO. My pal Rudy got one in NYC about 4 months ago(?) from McCartney image

Eric
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This book is unbelievably plush. Not only is it HUGE (the book alone weighs around 8 lbs.), it is packaged in a gorgeous hinged box which is lined with velvet. I have reduced the price to $1500 which is $300 LESS than TASCHEN had them listed for on their website.

I also have two copies that are still sealed that I would sell for $1600each. These are being listed for more than $2000 on Ebay.

• Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The opened edition that I have listed above has been sold. I do have 2 STILL SEALED editions that are available for $1549 each delivered. Check or money order still preferred. PayPal add 4%. The sealed books are #868 and #869.