Home Metal Detecting
Options

Minelab Safari for sale

I am a long time member on the PM forum here with many sales. I was wondering if anyone on the metal detecting forum was looking for a detector. I have a Safari I bought in 2010 with all accessories, After using it for 2 months I found I just don't have the time for this hobby. The detector is in wonderful condition, and the price is GREAT!. If anyone is looking please PM me for details. I have good references with many sales in this forum. I also have a Detector Pro Pistol Probe for sale in good working order. retail safari info My price is MUCH BETTER! Pistol probe retail info ask my price . This equipment is in xxx fine condition and I offer FAST SHIPPING!
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    How much you want for it ?
  • Options
    I am asking $500.00 for my Safari. It was only used a short time and has some extras. The retail price for the Safari is $989.00
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
  • Options
    Goingbroke - Did you receive my PM?
    www.arcticcrush.com
  • Options
    The Safari has been sold for $500.00 + shipping. It is a $1000. retail metal detector. This sale is pending payment I will let you know if this changes.
  • Options
    Please do.... we are very interested. Thanks!
    www.arcticcrush.com