Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

RAD's Morgan Collection at June Long Beach

Well, necessity has dictated the sale of my Morgan Collection as well as my Mercury Collection. Both are up for auction at the Heritage June Long Beach Auction.......I have taken the same approach with my Morgans as with the Mercury Collection.....visual appeal was as imprtant as numeric grade, and have been proud of both collections.

Good luck to all who bid, and please let me know if yuou end up with any of the collection......always good to know they went to a "good home"!!!! image
RAD

Comments

• Options
    Gee.....not a single reply to this thread....

For those interested in Morgan's, (although far from complete--my collection started as a New Orleans mint collection, then got sidetracked), there are some especially nice examples for the grade (once again, esp in the O-mints..) Check the 1900 O/CC MS66 CAC (I believe one of the best available), '86-O MS63, '82-O MS65DMPL, '87-O MS65 (both of them!), '92-O MS65, '96-O MS63, '97-O MS63, not to mention the '91-S MS65 CAC, and the 1921-D MS66 CAC, and many others.

Comments welcomed!!!
    RAD
    RAD
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to collect a different series?
  • Options
    Going to work on my Three Cent Nickel collection, improve on my Bust half, Franklin Half, Jefferson Nickel, Roosie dime sets, and start a 'colonial era' set .......that should be enough to keep me busy!!
    RAD