Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

My PCGS Feuchtwanger Registry Set (betcha didnt know there WAS one eh?

ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our hosts have sets for just about everything...and lo and behold hidden WAAAAAYYYYY down there is the Feuchtwanger Registry Set.

Not all my coins are slabbed at this point, but a few do have slots, and whoppee I made #2 and from the looks of #1 looks like Ill always be at 2 (unless I buy his coins).

http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=80665&ac=1

the open slot will be filled by my newp the JMP counterstamp coin, thats a sweetheart piece too! just needs a plastic box to live in

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This registry set could be MUCH improved if PCGS would attribute the one cent tokens. There could be up to 20 or more issues in this set, and it could be a superb test of set building, with many more R5 and higher pieces.

Cosetta? Would there be any chance of attributing the cents, and enhancing the registry set compositon for these?
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a one cent somewhere ... guess I need to fetch the Fetchy and get it slabbed.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Only 1 more coin and you'll overtake Eliasberg... only 4 more and you can overtake Gopher! image

Great looking set... I'll bet none are as dedicated (past and present) to Feuchtwanger's as you! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the Gopher State collector? On forums at all?...I do not know of anyone crazier about Feuchtwangers than ambro so I am guessing the person is not around...would love to see photos of those top coins. Wow!

Ambro, request a Complete Variety Set be put together...then you might have a chance at kicking some Gopher State butt? imageimage When you make the request, you might want to also provide "Your Recommendation" of what should make up the set.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile: