Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just bought VF30.com, XF40.com, MS62.com, MS64.com -- any suggestions?

My webhost had a good deal on domain names so I just started randomly searching stuff and these four grades were available. Any suggestions for content?

Comments

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a shot in the dark here... you should put graded coins on them. image
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    UB40.com wasn't available? image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    XF40.com probably has the most potential, IMO.

Not many people like the MS62 grade.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>XF40.com probably has the most potential, IMO. >>

yeah, but all of the collectors who call that "EF40" would never find you image
  • Options
    kahokiakahokia Posts: 140 ✭✭
    MS64.com looks pretty good--maybe it'll cross over to a MS65.com. image
    We are digging the pit of Babel.
    --Franz Kafka
  • Options
    IMO you'll have more potential if you created one website say xf40.com but when people visited others like ms62.com it'll actually just redirect them to xf40.com In turn you'll get all the traffic from each site sent to just one. Just make sure you have those kind of graded coins on the website else you'll have some POed customers image
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I collect coins in those grades but would never search for them online that way.
  • Options
    MS62 is a perfectly nice grade if you're dealing with Liberty gold, capped bust coinage, or, for that matter, just about anything before 1870. If someone offered me a free upgrade from an XF40 coin to one in MS62 with the same date and mint mark, there would have to be some pretty extenuating circumstances--toning or exotic variety, for instance--for me not to take it.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sell 'em back!

good luck!!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    cross them over and see if they upgrade. I'm thinking that XF40 might squeek into an AU53...image
  • Options
    TheBigBTheBigB Posts: 942
    Sorry, I am only interested in those stickered by CAC.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms60.com redirects to a coin related seateddime.com website. ms63 is someone's camping photos. and ms65 all the way through ms70 produce nothing coin related.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have thought you would have given this some consideration before buying them.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    is www.ididntgeta+orcrossover.com availible

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file