Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: Full Roll of Twenty 1993-P Jefferson 250th Anniversary Silver Dollars; All MS68 or better -- B

If you're looking to buy a roll of silver dollars to put away why buy a roll of boring Morgan Dollars in XF/AU condition? Instead, you can have a roll of superb gem quality silver dollars with absoultely no wear and no loss of silver due to such wear.

I have a full roll of 20 1993-P Thomas Jefferson 250th Anniversary (1743-1993) Silver Dollars which were taken right out of mint packaging and put directly into 2.5"x2.5" Saflips without ever being touched. All coins are at least MS68 quality and most are likely MS69... maybe an MS70 is here as well but who knows. If you're feeling lucky, they're ready to go in Saflips for a grading submission image Many of the coins also have a little bit of rim toning on them which is cool.

The coins are the same composition and weight as the old 90% Morgan and Peace Dollars, but these will technically get you more silver for your money since unlike most rolls of Morgan and Peace Dollars there will be absolutely zero wear and absolutely zero silver loss on these Jefferson Dollars. At $48/oz silver, a silver dollar has approximately $37.13 worth of silver. ***8/16 Update*** - Looks like silver is down to around $40/oz now so a silver dollar has approximately $31 worth of silver.

You can own this entire roll of twenty silver dollars for $780 shipped!

***5/2 Update*** Price lowered to $740 shipped!

***8/16 Update*** Since none of you bought these when silver was close to $50/oz, you can have them now much cheaper... $650 per roll shipped!!!

***8/19 Update*** Silver is now up to about $42.50/oz which makes these coins worth around $32.85 melted. I'm holding my price at $32.50/coin... $650 per roll shipped!!!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Thanks!

Comments