Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Statehood Quarter Rolls, Any interest before Bank?

My latest item to continue cleaning out the collection. I have 172 Unc rolls of statehood quarters. All states from 1999 through 2007 Washington state are represented, including at least one roll from each mint through that period. More D mint than P, 76 rolls directly from the mint (those are 2003 Missouri through 2007 Washington, 2 rolls from each mint), most of the rest came from boxes from my bank, with a few purchased to fill in holes when my kids were "collecting" these.

Anyway, does anyone here have an interest in these before I take them to the bank. From what I've researched on e-bay, a few of these appear to have some value over face, but before I put those on e-bay and cash the rest at the bank, I thought I would see if anyone on here was interested in either the whole lot, or just telling me which states you looking for and maybe I can fill your missing roll.

Dan

Comments

• Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah........ where were you a few months ago?!image I finally just recently completed a set for each kid with 1 each GA & CT roll....

On the other hand, I had a few up here without a single bite. Even the bank tellers didn't want them & I had to break open the rolls & toss 'em in the coin machine.......... what a shame. So I hope you have better luck than I did.

- - Daveimage
  • Options
    dcgolferdcgolfer Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Bump