Home PSA Set Registry Forum

PSA "Dinner" at The National question

I seem to recall that there is some sort of "Dinner" or "Get together" for PSA Members Only at The National.

is this true? if so, i would like to know what it's about.

i am not a club member, but am thinking about signing up. i dont really self-sub cards, and ive already got
the T-206 Book that comes with joining the membership, so i have no use for another one.

is this something that i would enjoy at The National this year in Chicago?
Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle

Comments

• GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    It's the registry luncheon, and invites are typically sent to all registry participants, whether or not they are currently PSA members.
    Joe hosts, gives a talk, and takes questions. There is usually a speaker, a few are honored, and it's a good crowd.
    It's a nice thing that PSA does, they are the only grading company that does anything like this, and BJ, Cosetta, Gayle and other PSA staff really bust their butt to make it a good time. Oh yeah, the lunch is on them, and so is the gift, usually a coffee table book.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I went to one of the get togethers when the National was in Cleveland and meeting fellow registry members was the greatest part of the get together......nice to place the faces with the many names you discuss the hobby with and deal with from PSA..... don't know if I'll be able to get to Chicago this year but if you get the chance to go I think you would enjoy it.......don't go for the meal, go for the networking!!!!