Home Precious Metals
Options

JM 1oz. bars are now $14.05 over spot!

"If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt

Comments

• Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's a typo?
  • Options
    Earlier on APMEX there were 2 of them available. and now it looks like they sold Holy cow,
    Posative Transaction as Buyer: Aherensdad, cwazzy, ciccio, mkman,dropdaflag

www.NebraskaSilverCoins.com

Seller, SamByrd, HTubbs
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Physical is setting it's on price. Was just a matter of time before increase in premium accelerated. Wish kitco would chart it as well.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful....you'll offend the people who think the world owes them a living......
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    rpwrpw Posts: 235 ✭✭
    I see they have some others for $2.99 over spot. I wonder what they mean by "ugly."
    imageimage Small Size National Bank Note Type Set $5-$100
  • Options
    mikeygmikeyg Posts: 1,002

I wish that someone could explain it to me.Most online metals dealers want $56 or more for the SAE, and most other one ounce silver coins.Even when silver dropped this week from $49 to $46 no one lowered their prices.I cant make myself buy with these spreads.
  • Options
    Just like before, these prices might seem cheap soon.
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    You could make a killing buying a monster box from Tulving and selling them at APMEX prices.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I wish that someone could explain it to me.Most online metals dealers want $56 or more for the SAE, and most other one ounce silver coins.Even when silver dropped this week from $49 to $46 no one lowered their prices.I cant make myself buy with these spreads. >>

Most people that trade in silver understand that the spot price is being artifically held down and that it will eventually break out. For this reason buyers of physical are willing to pay more and sellers of physical are happy to take their money.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭
    Maybe they are graded "PL"?image
    Paul