Home Precious Metals
Options

Somebody want to sell framed prints....

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
...of this chart?

rollercoaster
Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• Options
    Wow, down 3 dollars in 3 hours. I've only started following silver prices more closely in the past few weeks and now I know what a smackdown feels like.
    Still thinking of what to put in my signature...
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OZZY,

This is just nervous nellys taking profits. A smackdown would be 35 by next Monday.

I sure hope those guys I saw Saturday laying out a lot of money for whatever silver was left in shops have a strong stomach and a secure marriage this morning.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    Fair enough, up a dollar since I last looked.
    I've spent a few hours buying about $500 of silver collectable coins for about 10% below spot on average. Thats when it was at 48-49. When it fell off a cliff, I started getting nervous, even though I got about 5kg of silver bullion and at least another few kilograms of silver coins in my collection (most bought several years ago). It's amazing how emotions defy logic, my collection has gone up hundreds of dollars in the past few weeks yet i'm worry I overpaid by 50 bucks tonight because silver dropped immediately afterwards image
    Still thinking of what to put in my signature...
  • Options
    What a one-day range..........
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up 2408 shares AGQ near the morning low.....Hope that remains the day's low. Hope it was just a buying dip cause I went all in with the IRAs.

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

• Options
    InYHWHWeTrustInYHWHWeTrust Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭
    derryb be ever watchful and nimble!!
    Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>derryb be ever watchful and nimble!! >>

Always. Up over 400% on the IRAs with silver and mining stocks. Have a bit of breathing room. Most of the gains have been with holding AGQ (most analysts recommend trading in and out on a daily basis but IRA settled funds requirements won't allow that). Greater chance for continued gains than loosing all that has been gained. I gotta go with the odds. Besides, I can get out with the push of a couple of buttons.

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

• Options
    For me to get nervous
    It will have to get below $10.00 an Ounce
    And probably then I will just look at it as an
    opportunity to buy more, given the current
    state of affairs around the world image
  • Options

<< <i>...of this chart?

rollercoaster >>

"CLEANUP ON AISLE SILVER!!!!"

• Options
    Is it time to by stock in Nitro Tablets image