Home Precious Metals
Options

President Signs 1099 Repeal

Reported by CoinDealer Newsletter and here.

Link

It seems this happened a week ago 4/14. No news conference by the Pres. to anounce this????

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Well I guess it's good news for now anyway. I suspect they wont let it completely die, there'll be some version of it rekindled.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOOD image

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Reported by CoinDealer Newsletter and here.

Link

It seems this happened a week ago 4/14. No news conference by the Pres. to anounce this???? >>

Prolly didn't want his constituents to know.
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Prolly didn't want his constituents to know. >>

LOL. Too true. I can't wait until Nov. 2012....
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IS this in relation to the reporting of $600 transactions annually?

Just wondering because I will be analyzing going to a corp instead of inc to avoid this as they require deposits
    if i am in the wrong thread point me the right way please

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Yes it is directly related to the $600 thing that was passed, and now resinded. There will be no $600 limit although I don't know what the limit is, maybe the article says. I think it is currently $10k? If i'm wrong, i'm sure someone will come shouting image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    Coins101Coins101 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    I always thought it was 10k (pre-health care bill) but PayPal is required to report annual payments of 20k or more. Why the difference?