Home Sports Talk
Options

CONTEST: FSYL Championship FINAL score????

goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
http://fwyfl.com/results.html/#sp

Well we made it! My son plays for the Port Orange Hawks 8 on 8 spring tackle football,I coach
the defense,this is our 2nd. year doing this,it makes for a lot of football,but my boy would not have
it any other way...

Ok so here's the stats for our year,we are in the Supers division-record 7-0,scored 224 points,allowed 13.
Playoffs=1st round=38-0,2nd round=14-7,3rd. round=8-6,what a battle! So off to Tarpon springs tonight
for the big game tomm.We play the #1 seed Azalea bulldogs who finished up 6-1,scoring 187-allowing 37,

Guess the winner and final score for something of your collecting interest.
GOHAWKS#77!!
My son,only 10 playing in the 12-13 yr.old division.

Me and his mom,of course shes team mom/water mom!
J.R.
Needs'
1972 Football-9's high#'s
1965 Football-8's
1958 Topps FB-7-8

Comments

• Options
    hawks 18-12
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    FINAL SCORE 20-7.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Azalea 20
    Hawks 6
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    Hawks win 14-7.
    TY.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Hawks
    14-7
  • Options

Might have got 3 hrs. sleep last night,come on qne o' clock!
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Good luck!

Good for you.
  • Options
    JR ... you have not yet posted the score, so I'm guessing you are out celebrating the HAWKS 20-7 VICTORY!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Uh-oh ... Now methinks the Hawks got crushed and JR is drowning his sorrows (I HOPE that is NOT the case.)
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

<< <i>Uh-oh ... Now methinks the Hawks got crushed and JR is drowning his sorrows (I HOPE that is NOT the case.) >>

Yah you got it Doug,we came out flat,fumbled on first 2 possesions,went down 13-0 before 5 minutes
    were off the clock,managed to get a long run for a td. before the half,then they got the ball to start
    the second half and went down and scored,21-7,I could see all the air coming out of my boys,bad feelingimage
    First time we were down all year and just didnt respond,finished up 10-1,state runner up,always next yr.!

Looks like jimrad was only one to pick bulldogs,pm me your info and interests,hopefully there wont be a tear shed
    in the package.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    Sorry your son's team lost
    but congratulations on your hot wife
  • Options

Why thanks fellea,if it will keep the attention off our terrible game,enjoy another,my wife of
    17yrs. works very hard to keep in shape!

UFC fighter,ex bucs player
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    JR Congratulate your boy and his teammates. They did an AWESOME job this year!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug