Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Got a variety box at k-mart today and got......

jack sh!t. i hate when u piss away $10 on nothing image lol. well, at least i got an $8 insert of my favorite player, derek jeter. the box was so bad that was my best card.
References: just ask, I have 20+
Ebay ID - hamdog510: 53 pos. 0 neg.
***Only 1 card away from completing my 2001 Fleer Game Time Uniformity PATCH set***
I need these Derek Jeters:
1993 Stadium Club Murphy
1993 Topps Inaugural Marlins
1993 Topps Inaugural Rockies
1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram

Comments

• Options
    Guy... your complaining on a $10 box? Man try buying a $100 pack and pulling out a Felipe Lopez and Mcleod (worth ah nothing) Or better yet a $350box and pulling out a Michael Doleac RC! Oh the fun there! Just feel lucky you got an insert you like man. Trust me, that doesn't sting like buying an expensive box and getting jack squat!
    CB4
  • Options
    what $100 pack did u get?
    References: just ask, I have 20+
    Ebay ID - hamdog510: 53 pos. 0 neg.
    ***Only 1 card away from completing my 2001 Fleer Game Time Uniformity PATCH set***
    I need these Derek Jeters:
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy
    1993 Topps Inaugural Marlins
    1993 Topps Inaugural Rockies
    1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram
  • Options
    It was a $100 awhile ago... 1998 SPX finite rookie update pack (comes with 2 rc's in the pack)
    CB4
  • Options
    Those boxes from K-Mart are my faves. I pulled an Emmitt Smith jersey, Tim Brown jersey, Manning/James ball, Favre game used, the list goes on and on from them. They are the best boxes, but some of them do have nothing but sh*t in them.

Mike
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • Options
    K-mart boxes are pretty good. Sometimes u get a good box and others u get jack ****. I got an Awesome Premium box there but my Focus box sucked. K-mart is nice to go to if u want something cheap that u might get lucky with.
    CU refs:
    funnyguy0015
    ejones06
    CLippers21fan
    Kbryant1

other refs:
    Lucky8906@aol.com ( 2 trans actions)
    pmpddyred@yahoo.com
    owen0000003 (aol sn 1 trans action)
    EZ T Chaney (AOL sn
    phillyfan36 (aol sn)

Quote "Only the Strong Survive " AI
  • Options
    Heh, serves you right for buying boxes image Boxes = a waste of money. It's fun to open packs, but after all the packs are opened.... as the legendary blues singer B.B. King says, "The thrill is gone!......... The thrill is gone!"
  • Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    i went to toys r us and bought a $19.99 box of random baseball cards from different years and pulled 2 auto rookies out of the same box....i never heard of the rookies but still.....
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!