Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

RESULTS from the CARD SHOW today!

ahh.......SNOOZE! i got ONE new card....a Cal Ripken Jr 00 UD Evlove auto /200 bv 250

other than that, i sold a ton of stuff and made $340...not too shabby.

lol....it was fun, but a snooze...i only saw 3-4 cards there id pay good money for, and one was a jeter auto bv 250, the guy wanted $225, so i told him to take a hike...

ah well, i had fun tho....didnt see kobecollector or epag....but saw a bunch of dealers i knew and met a cool kid to trade with online...seemed very nice and very sharp image maybe ill bring him over here...if i wanna subject him to a-holes like dabeef...

Comments

• Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    I ask my mom this all the time

WHAT DID YOU BRING ME???
    LOL
    glad you had a good time man...wish i could get out to things like that
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    ski, there was a show near me that i went to in the morning..it was a small show but there was a dealer there who just moved to arizona but he's down for this whole month doing shows..anyways i planned on going there in the morning taking my baby home for a nap and then going to the show you were at but she never fell asleep and she was so CRANKY !!...theres nothing thats stopping me from going tommorow though..didn't sound like too great of a show though huh
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    it really wasnt...and it totally wasnt worth going twice. i mean, its ok to check out, i may have been looking for higher end stuff that you were....there was nice stuff there, but lower end. i only saw 3 or so cards that were high end and decent...one was a jeter auto, one a kobe auto, and one a marino auto /10. sry i didnt see ya there, but i guess if the children are cranky...ya gotta do what they want.