Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

guys, i need some advice

made a trade with yanyak5 the trade was for a 2002 fleer triple crown jersey of barry bonds i agree to send my arod four sport classic auto for the bonds i just recieve the card today(he send out first so he can be trusted) it is a bonds jersey card but it has 2 other players on the card(jeff kent,chipper jones) this is not the card i was expecting, i was just expecting bonds on the card, i have no use for this card i am willing to send this card back to him he never told me that it had other players on it what should i do?
thanks
jorge
JORGE
PLAYER I COLLECT
BARRY BONDS
TOM BRADY
MIGUEL CABRERA
2001 topps heritage baseball
Http://www.jdones2585.com

Comments

• Options
    man i would send that thing back...i mean you should be happy with what you traded for it!! dont you think?

MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options
    I agree I would send it back if it wasn't what you thought you were getting. He didn't lie about it totally just didn't tell you everything to do the trade......And what is the bv on the arod auto lmk

Ripken,GriffeyNolan Ryan,Mcgwire,Pujols,Gwynn,Bonds,E.MurryTopps rc,Giambi,Jeter
    Marino,B.Sanders,Elway ,Rice, McNabb,Marvin Harrison,E.Smith and better vintage in both sports,rc's,auto's and maybe some game used.

http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/jcscards/JCsCards.html

refs:mtgrinch,dewey,mcdee2,Top of Ohio,
    frockrock*** (30+),josher416 (3),yanksfan ,
    WFFL**,Jrccrum**,littlecrum,sportsguy247 (2)
    mightymouse,Quasar31,cardnyou,baird34
    bigshane,euphoria18

** trades $350.00 to $400.00

***trades over $1000.00
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• Options
    Well, since you have no use for it, I think you should send it back. I mean, he's giving you a card you weren't even expecting. That's not even fair. He needs to all the details about the card. Like I said, send it back. LMK how it works out. Thanx, Ron
    My References

Marino Card Count: 1134
  • Options
    i just don'nt want to be mark as a bad trader if i send it back i send him a pm and waiting for his reply
    JORGE
    PLAYER I COLLECT
    BARRY BONDS
    TOM BRADY
    MIGUEL CABRERA
  • Options
    your not a bad trader...i back you sending it back to him 100% and i would be made at him for making me pay 2 times for postage...
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options
    If anyone would be marked as a bad trader, it would be him because he left out huge details about the card. Sending it back is the right thing to do I think.
    My References

• Options
    he was new to cu so i had him send first if it was only bonds on the card i would glady send out the arod he even posted a bond shoe card a day latter and i offer to make another trade with him but he wanted a griffey card which i only have one the fleer rc
    JORGE
    PLAYER I COLLECT
    BARRY BONDS
    TOM BRADY
    MIGUEL CABRERA
  • Options
    oh. Hope everything works out in your favor.
    My References

• Options
    this was the oringinal post that yanyak5 posted that i answer too

I just pulled a 2002 Triple Crown Jersey card of Barry Bonds...This card is very pretty looking....

-------------------------
    And Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind,and with all thy strength.
    Mark 12:30

"Call Griffey Butter Cause He's on a Roll!"-ESPN SPORTSCENTER

Edited: Sunday March 24, 2002 at 4:17 PM by yanyak5

JORGE
    PLAYER I COLLECT
    BARRY BONDS
    TOM BRADY
    MIGUEL CABRERA
  • Options
    and when are the newbies going to learn that they should send certified mail or return recept requested that way they will have some prove that they send out it would avoid a lot of proplems
    i have always send out via ups or fedex, and it does get expensive when you sent out five trades at once but at list no one can say i did'nt send out, i just got some card today it was send to me in a regular envolop stuff into a hallmark card (but it was in pennysleave and toploader) i'll give credit for that.

ps someone should repost the rules for sending out cards properly
    JORGE
    PLAYER I COLLECT
    BARRY BONDS
    TOM BRADY
    MIGUEL CABRERA