Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How to identify??

Hello, I need some help. I am trying to identify what the exact "card" is that is listed as necessary in my Drysdale Master set. It is listed as "1960 Los Angeles DodgersTeam Issue Don Drysdale" The Spec number is OA06000002. None of the other registry owners have the one copy graded listed in their sets. When I search the 1960 graded list for Dodgers Team issue, there is one Drysdale and three Koufax's listed as graded. I checked the Koufax master registries, and no one has one listed. How can I identify the card that I need to find, if only one is graded, and no one has an example in their registry? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
55in88

Comments

• Options
    JustusJustus Posts: 179 ✭✭
    It's a team-issued photo. Here is one of the Koufax's. At some point, a registry owner had to request to have it added MS. Could be a current owner who has it in his inventory but not yet added it to his MS or maybe an owner with a set that's no long active.
    Successful transactions w/Comicgeek68, Statman, Scotgreb, Aupt, captainthreeputt, diamondman, Mickey71, slantycouch, Bkritz, BABERUTHJOEDIMAGGIO, craigger, Huggyface, and many others.
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭
    Not hard to find on ebay if you don't mind sending it in yourself for grading. Just searched for 1960 Drysdale:

1960 Drysdale

• Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Actually, if one had already been graded when the Drysdale Master Set was created, no collector needed to add it - it would have been automatically put in the set.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Exactly what Nick said. I started a number of player sets recently, and there were some CRAZY additions to the Master sets. Some cards that have only been graded once, and aren't listed in anyone's collections.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.